Lectures on Modern Scientific Programming
The Wigner GPU-Lab organizes a three-day seminar series on Modern Scientific Programming in 23-25 November, 2015. These lectures review topics relevant to everyone working on scientific simulations or high-performance computing.
The lectures are highly recommended to those who are:
- Actively engaged in high-performance computing or analysis
- Author code where execution time is important
- Wish to learn (more) about parallel computing
- University students who plan to use programming daily in their field
The lectures may be of interest to those who are:
- Using interpreted math environments (Mathematica, Maple, Matlab, etc.) and wish to understand the run time costs
- Seasoned programmers but care to learn good practices and a few tricks
The lectures are free to attend, but registration is required for the secured entry to the KFKI Campus!